Hello~Welcome to my cafe:)
Tea and Tea bag, those two are inseparable friends. The form of the most simple tea drinking way in living is a tea bag. Tea bags are faster and easier than making tea in teapots. Today, I will introduce Tea bag’s history.
Tea bag is made unintentionally by an American. At that time, the importers of USA sent tea sample that put in the tin container to retailers. The retailers taste the tea sample and order it. But, One importer begrudges this Tin container. So, he put the tea sample to silk bag. The retailer received this thinks that putting tea leaves in pocket is very convenient. Thereafter, the retailer order the silk bag too. This silk bag changes to paper later. So, Tea bag takes shape in today.
Tea bag developed by Americans is difficult to accept to British who emphasized the tradition. Because British think using tea bags to make their tea degrades the flavor and aroma of the tea. At that time, “Twining” and “Lipton” were representative tea companies. The Twining company that delivers tea in the palace naturally does not produce the tea bag. The Lipton that relatively gets left behind has adopted tea bag and turns out goods on a mass production basis. So, Lipton company grow rapidly and come close to Twining company.
Lastly, I will give you some information about brewing tea used tea bag.
Black tea 1. Warm up the tea cup. (Because temperature is important to black tea.) 2. Pour the boiling water and Cover with the lid.(If you don’t have lid, you can use saucer) 3. Blew it for 1 or 2 minutes. 4. Gently squeeze and remove tea bags.
Green tea 1. pour the boiling water into the cup (You need not warm up the cup. Because 85degree is proper to green tea.) 2. Put the tea bags 3.Don’t squeeze tea bags. (Because squeezing makes tea acerbity.) 4. Remove tea bags. 5.Drink the tea!



Hi! ji-yeon~ I'm hyun song. I think tea and tea bag are rigid materials. But tea bag of butterfly shape is very cute. And Lipton is familiar tea. And I want to taste brewing tea at the finish.
답글삭제Great information! This is so interesting. I never knew the history of tea bags.
답글삭제