2013년 4월 6일 토요일

The kind of tea.


Hello~Welcome to my cafe:)
Today, I will introduce the kind of tea and the tea’s feature.
First, This is Chrysanthemum tea. It is good at Antipyretic, detoxification due to the common cold, headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, swelling. So, It is good for stressful worker, student and insomnia patient. It is the bitter sweet taste. This is the way to drink. Put three or four Chrysanthemum clusters in hot mug and pour the boiling water and wait to bloom leaves. Put the honey according to your preference.
Second, This is Quince tea. It is common to drink Quince tea because It is hard to eat fruit itself. It protects weaken neck and stops coughing. The quince contains rich vitamin C. So, It is good at easy to dry and rough skin. Also, It helps metabolism in the body, stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes. This is the way to drink. Peel off the quince and remove the seeds. Slice thinly and put the dried quince in the boiling water.
 


Third, This is Lavender tea. The scent of lavender makes people relax. It is good at insomnia. It helps to calm the mind, indigestion, stress and anxiety migraine. Because of strong scent, blending other thing in the brewed tea and putting sugar or honey is good to drink.

 
 
 
 
 
Fourth, This is Chamomile tea. It is the most popular herbal tea. It stimulate digest and If you drink it before going to bed, you can fall asleep easily. It has the function of strengthen the uterus in pregnancy and postpartum. So, If you drink steadily, It is also helpful. Especially, when fighting off a cold, it makes you warm. And It is good at fatigue, muscle pain and neuralgia. People used to put in a pillow with lavender, chamomile blossoms.

Have you ever drink those tea? Later, try to drink those tea!!

 

댓글 5개:

  1. Hello Ji Yean! I'm So Hye. I like to drink tea too. I usually tried green tea. But after read your posting, I'd like to try another tea such as Chrysanthemum tea and Chamomile tea.
    When I feel headache and dizziness, I'll drink Chrysanthemum tea. Although I like Chamomile's scent, I couldn't drink Chamomile tea. As you said it's good at fatigue, so I think it's need to me. Thanks to know this useful information!
    I look forward to hearing about more tea from you. Bye!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Ji yeon! I'm Yeong Seo. I love your topic. Because I love tea very much! And I love Chrysanthemum tea, Quince tea, Lavender tea, and Chamomile tea you introduced. But those teas are all expensive i think. Your tea favor is similar to mine. I want to have tea time with you, Ji Yeon. Anyway, I didn’t know about effectiveness of those teas. I’ll try to drink Chrysanthemum tea right away. Because I just get a cold today. (T.T) And I’ll introduce your posting to my friend, Bo la. She likes teas very much. Thank you for introducing those things to me.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi. I'm Won Woo. I come to your blog to have much expectation because your topic is Food. Um.... But, the tea is not bad. When I look at these tea pictures, I feel comfortable. Anyway, Do you like to drink teas? What about 'your love- ice choco'? :)

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Ji Yeon. I`m Ung. Your topic is interesting to me and originally I have concerned tea. I had Chrysanthemum tea several months because of headache and insomnia. It made me reduce headache and insomnia. I didn`t know someone knows Chrysanthemum tea and its effect. Do you have another recommendation which is good at headache? I want to see your following posts. See you.

    답글삭제
  5. Wow, this is really interesting. I knew that Chamomile tea can help you sleep but I didn't know about the other teas. Thanks for the good advice!

    I would also recommend Peppermint tea. It is good to reduce swelling and increase circulation.

    답글삭제