2013년 4월 12일 금요일

The new ways of using green tea

Hello~Welcome to my cafe:)
Up to date, I have been told about the origin, effect of tea, tea bag and the way to make good tea. If you just drink green tea, turn your eyes. It is well known fact that efficacy benefits our body when we drink green tea. Green tea is used in a variety of ways in addition to drinking the tea. It can benefit our life, too. This part will introduce new ways of using green tea.
 
  First, This is green tea candle to release stress. Green tea candle is good when you take a break by oneself or party. In order to make the green tea candle, break the paraffin wax in a pot and dissolve over the low heat. When the paraffin melts, put suitably sliced wick. Prepare that coated wick separately. Molten paraffin wax is poured into a paper cup or empty milk cartons. Pour thick green tea and mix well. Over time, When you start to get a white film on the solution, insert the wick and solidify.
 
  Second, This is a green tea soap that is good for skin. Soap that made of green tea relieves the skin irritation, sebum control effect and soothe the skin because of an excellent anti-inflammatory effect of green tea ingredients. In order to make the green tea soap, Slice neatly to melt soap base well and put it in the microwave and melt it. After this, put tea powder, honey, glycerin together and mix well. Put essential oils and pour liquid soap on the frame. When it fully hardened, take out and wrap it. Then, green tea soap is completed.
 
  Finally. This is green tea body mist that replenish moisture the skin. Body mist that is made with green tea moistures the skin and releases fatigue after a shower in winter that is easy to dry. In order to make the green tea body mist, Boil water about 150ml and steep two tea bags. Cool down to 20 degrees and put it into spray. And Mix 2 to 3 drops of essential oils. Then, green tea body mist is completed. Vitamin B and C, and chlorophyll that green tea contains will help clear skin.

댓글 6개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Ji Yeon~ This is Cheol Gyu. Hmmm... I like your details of tea~. I didn't know that there are a lot of utilities for green tea. At first, I even don't know about it's positive effects. . Furthermore I was not interested in those parts. You know, I'm from Namwon. And Namwon has held herb festivals for 10 days annually. I really loved that festival. However, as I moved in Jeonju there were only few chances to experience them. I appreciate you remind me of my old cherish memories. I hope you should go Namwon if there are festivals till now. Maybe you'll love very much. I recommend going there with your boy friend in sunny days. Just consider it lightly~.
    And I heard that you'll post about black tea latte which is my favorite beverage. I'll expect your next story~ Bye~

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Ji-Yeon! It's me, Seung-Woo. I saw your posting about new ways of using green tea. I didn't know I can do a lot of things with green tea. I believe I only can drink it. I usually drink green tea in my home. But it is really hard now cause I live in dormitory =(. Anyway, thanx for giving me good tips. Bye bye~

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, your topic is helpful. From now, I'll begin to use the green tea. For my skin,Using green tea soap is a excellent choice.
    Oh, green tea body mist is very interesting. I'll buy some.
    Thank you. Bye.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, Ji Yeon~ I'm Seong Eun. Do you like drinking green tea? I am not like drinking green tea. Because I do not like the bitter taste. However after seeing your post, I thought I would drink a lot of green tea. New ways using green tea you said was interesting. Bye Bye~

    답글삭제
  6. Hi Ji Yeon. When I read the title of this post, I thought you would post about things that you can buy at the store that have green tea in them. I was surprised when you posted about ways to make products at home using green tea! Wow! Have you tried to make these before? I especially am interested in making a candle with green tea. I hope it goes well~

    답글삭제