Hello~Welcome to my cafe:)
I will show you how to drew good tea. Making good tea needs a lot of effort.
First, Prepare good water. Good water makes tea more healthier. Good water means that water is clean, cool, no flavor, soft and good to drink. And Calcium ion is more than Sodium, potassium, magnesium. Distilled water contains little ions in water. If you make tea with distilled water, the flavor and taste degrade. Distilled water is not suitable for good tea.
Second, Select a set of tea-things. When you select the set of a tea-things, you should consider the sort of the tea. It is good to use and suitable for tea that I will drink. A set of tea-things is made up tea bowl, teacup, teakettle. Teakettle uses to brew green tea and fermented tea. It almost is used in Korea and China. Tea bowl uses to brew powder tea. When Good tea and good tea utensils meet, It will be the best tea. But cermamics may not be practical to busy modern people. Because ceramics has the risk of break.
Third, Pay attention to water temperature. Water temperature must decide on the delicacy of tea leaves. In case of green tea and white tea that are made with thin and soft leaves, make tea at low temperatures. In case of black tea, oolong tea and puer tea that are made with harsh leaves, make tea at high temperatures.
Fourth, Check the brewing time. The brewing time changes with the deficiency of the tea leaves and process system. For example, If you make Oolong tea, Pour the boiling water and cover the lid. Because If you don't cover the lid directly, the distinctive scent fly away.
Fifth, Keep the ratio of tea and water. Generally, the ratio of green tea is 1:60. The ratio of the black tea is 1:50. But If you make milk tea with black tea, Make bold the concentration of the black tea.
Let's brewing tea and take a rest~



Hello~ jiyeon!! I'm jinhee. I like green tea so your blog's content is very helpful and interesting. I need a relaxation. Today night at home I will drink a cup of tea. Bye bye~~
답글삭제