2013년 3월 16일 토요일

The origin and efficacy of tea

Hello~Welcome to my cafe:)
I will introduce you about the origin and efficacy of tea today.
 The origin of tea is very old and various. Frist, It is the general opinion of Chinese origin. In China, there is a legend such as the following. “when 神農(God of Agriculture) eat hundreds of grass, he became addicted and fell. At that moment, Riding the wind, the leaves fell down into his mouth. He eat this leaves then, his spirit become pure. Since then, people continued to drink tea.” This is the birth of the tea.
Second, according to the legends of India, When Dharma(Founder of Chinese Zen, monk) meditated, he casually chew the leaves to wake up the drowsiness. At that moment, he stay sharper and tiredness have disappear.
Third, according to the legends of Japan, Dharma was very disappointed with himself because he can’t stay awake. He cut off his eyelids and throw away. Two tea tree grow in that place.
Tea have many benefits. Tea have Catechin(카테킨). Catechin is kind of polyphenols(폴리페놀). It has a bitter flavor. and is effective in antioxidant activity. It prevents many disease such as cancer. It helps people keep their youth and is good at diet. Also, Tea have Caffine(카페인). Caffone helps overcome fatigue and lifts moods and improves concentration. Finally, Tea have Theanine(테아닌). Theanine is kind of Amino acid(아미노산). It helps lessen the tension and feel better.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi Ji Yeon. This is interesting information about the history of tea. I didn't know about those stories, but I love tea. Before I came to Asia, I only drank black (red) tea, but after I came here I learned to love green tea as well.

    What is your favorite tea?

    답글삭제
  2. hello~sara:) My favorite tea is green tea. Because green tea's taste is refreshing. I have never drunk black tea. Later, I 'll drink it. Next my blog post's subject is the kind of tea. Please expect a lot about Ji-yeon's cafe:)

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi Ji Yeon. I'm Seung Hyeon. Thanks for letting me know about the legends of tea.
      It's very so pretty greatly tired day... Even 神農's horn looks cuty...I hope i can overcome the fatigue by drinking tea! hohoho, byebye~

      삭제